Are you an aspiring writer that would like to contribute to the ZenHR Blog? ZenHR invites you to write and submit content on HR and Recruitment that you find interesting for a chance to have it published on the blog.
If you’re interested in becoming a contributing writer with us, please fill out the online application form to get started:
By filling out this form you agree to the below terms and conditions.
Contributors’ Program Terms and Guidelines:
- Each post must be at least 350 words long, and ZenHR editors will add images, videos, and links that improve the overall experience of our readers.
- Irrelevant hyperlinks will be removed, and submissions containing keyword stuffing will be rejected.
- Any submitted posts must not be promotional or advertorial in nature and should only aim to enhance ZenHR’s HR and Recruitment content. We do not publish company-specific news, press releases, or content reading similarly to a press release – unless they are related to ZenHR.
- Given the large volume of submissions that we receive daily, kindly ensure that your posts are in a ready-to-publish state consistent with our existing content when you submit them for final review.
- While we review/amend each post and adjust formatting as needed, content requiring heavy editing will be rejected. The editors reserve the right to cut, copy, reduce the length of an article and rewrite or otherwise modify it if they deem it necessary.
- All contributors are responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions. Any contributor found to be plagiarizing any percentage of his or her content will be subject to an investigation of his or her entire body of work. If found guilty of plagiarism, the offending author will be banned from contributing to the ZenHR Blog with all content removed.
- You assign ZenHR the copyright and all other rights in your contributions for use in all media now known or which may be developed in the future. You confirm that your contributions will not infringe the copyright or similar rights of any third party.
- You agree that ZenHR may edit, adapt, or translate your contributions.
- All posts will be published under the “Contributor’s Name,” and ZenHR reserves the right to remove any published posts.