Under the patronage of His Excellency Mr. Nedal Faisal El-Batayneh, Minister of Labor, Akhtaboot – the career network (www.akhtaboot.com) announces the launch of its annual Job Fair, Akhtaboot’s 10th Job Fair 2019 – the biggest recruitment event in Jordan – on Wednesday and Thursday, 18th and 19th of September 2019 at Amman Grand Hall, Al Hussein Youth City (Gate 1). ZenHR will take part in this event as “HR Solutions Partner”.
The job fair will host a number of leading Jordanian and international companies, which will provide more than 2,000 jobs covering a wide range of business sectors and professions. All available vacancies are posted on jobfair.akhtaboot.com. Akhtaboot’s 10th Job Fair 2019 seeks to increase the participation of women as well as the inclusion of persons with disabilities in the Jordanian labor market.
Yousef Shamoun, CEO of Akhtaboot said: “Akhtaboot’s annual job fair is considered to be a success story in the Jordanian recruitment sector, and its launch for the 10th consecutive year is a continuation of our efforts to provide free flowing communication channels between the participating sectors and our Jordanian candidates. Our career event isn’t just a job fair; it’s a platform to share ideas and experiences and open up new opportunities for job seekers to learn about the paths that they can take to advance and grow in their careers.”
The job fair will include free courses on topics related to career progression on both days of the event, including CV writing skills and interview skills.
Akhtaboot’s 10th Job Fair Sponsors are:
- Platinum Sponsors: Orange, Pepsi Jordan – JICE
- Gold Sponsors: Housing Bank, Hammoudeh Food Industries Co., ahli Bank, Logistic and ICT Program, and Ministry of Labor.
- Silver Sponsors: Crsytel, Extensya, MS Pharma, Hikma Pharmaceuticals, Jordan MicroFinance Company (Tamweelcom), Jordan Commercial Bank, Opensooq.com, and Joramco.
- Media Partners: Roya TV and Mazaj FM
- HR Solutions Partner: ZenHR
- Testing Solutions Partner: Testello
- Coffee Sponsor: Bun Fellows
For more information, please get in touch:
To book your company’s booth, please email:
Automate Your HR Processes Now
Categories: Events, Press Releases
Leave a Reply